Stock category information
1. Jaringan Nusantara that covers all provinces of Indonesia.
2. Jaringan Terpadu Pasar Modal (JTPM) for IDXSTI system connection to SROs and Participants.
3. Internet connection for the PED client to access IDXSTI system.
1. Front office that has marketing function, management order including online trading for Stock, Mutual Fund, ORI/SUKRI & Sharia.
2. Back Office with several functions, such as, account opening, accounting, custodian and settlement.
1. High Availability Infrastructure supported with design and reliable IT devices.
2. Placed on Data Center with Tier 3 qualification.
3. Equipped with Data Recovery Center.
It does not require time to develop the system.
There are no technological challenges in entering the industry.
The information and technology resources can be upgraded as request.
There is no risk of failure in system development.
Lower the cost overruns and lack of resources risk.
Focus on business goals.
Faster PED operation readiness because there is no need to develop the system on each PED.
The application has been tested in many users and up-to-date to industry needs.
Centralized service support system through phone and service desk system.
Level 1 to Level 3 technical support service.
Ticket tracking for problem solving.
IDXSTI operation team consist of expert and trained manpower to operate and maintain the IT system in accordance with SOP.
High availability infrastructure supported with design and the use of reliable IT devices.
Turning CAPEX into OPEX.
Reduce operational cost and IT maintenance.